If you are a person who:
- Possesses the fundamental value of integrity
- Thinks creatively for innovative solutions and efficiencies
- Embraces technology
- Provides your customers the same level of service you would expect
Please take a look at our positions below. If you are interested, please contact us at 254-412-2000 or email our human resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The positions listed below are open to all applicants. If you wish to apply for a position, a completed application must be submitted to the Human Resources Department. American Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
American Bank is seeking a highly motivated Junior Network Administrator. The ideal candidate must be well organized, flexible and self-directed, with excellent judgment. This position will provide support to the employee base for their technology needs as well as maintain a secure network environment. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Provide end user/Help Desk support
• Install and configure applications for end user
• Install and maintain network printers, copiers and fax machines
• Set-up, configure, and maintain workstations and servers
• Create and maintain user network accounts
• Ensure backups are performed daily
• Ensure all security updates, patches and software updates are applied timely
• Maintain a secure and efficient network
• Maintain all hardware including servers, routers, firewalls, switches, etc.
• Maintain data communication lines
• Monitor the network performance to proactively detect issues or failures
• Ensure all decommissioned equipment properly destroyed and accounted
• Maintain and perform test for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Ability to work effectively as a team member
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to prioritize
• Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Drive to learn
• Ability to learn to use new technology effectively
• Ability to listen effectively
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to give and receive feedback
• Ability to adapt and facilitate change
• Must be familiar with network design, routers, TCP/IP, Office 365, IIS, Microsoft Operating Systems, virtual environments
• Associates degree in IT relate area or equivalent work experience required
• 1+ years’ experience in IT field required
• Knowledge of network design, routers, TCP/IP, Office 365 IIS, Microsoft Operating Systems, virtual environments
American Bank provides excellent benefits and competitive compensation. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. American Bank provides reasonable accommodation for persons with disability.