Mobile Banking Security
- 128 Bit Encryption
- Your login information is not stored on the device
- Automatic inactivity logout
- Your account numbers are masked
- The same security you are accustomed to with Online Banking
We recommend for additional security that you set up a password or PIN on your phone. This protects you against use in the event your phone is lost or stolen. Do not share your password or PIN with anyone.
- Make sure that you keep your mobile software up to date.
- Make sure you do not respond to text messages or emails requesting personal information.
- Do not click on any links within emails or text messages requesting personal information.
- Do not download files or click on attachments. Always check with the respective party to see if they sent you something or go to the Company’s website using another device to check the information.
American Bank will never request confidential information about you or your accounts via email, text, or other electronic communication. We will not request you verify information about your account or other personal information via an email, link, text message or voice message. If you receive such a message or have any questions about information requested from American Bank, please contact us immediately at 254-412-2000.
For more information about American Bank's Mobile Banking, please contact us.