Getting started is easy!
- If you are already using our Mobile App, simply click “Check Deposit” which is available on your phone.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions and the one time setup fee of $5.00.
- Once you’re approved, you will receive an email and you are ready to deposit checks.
- Sign the back of your check as it is made payable on the front just as you would if you were bringing it to the bank.
- Write “American Bank Mobile Deposit” under your signature on the back of the check.
- Failure to sign the back of your check and write “American Bank Mobile Deposit” may result in a delay in processing of your deposit.
- Select your account from the dropdown. Make sure to select the correct account. If it’s the first time using the service, it may default to your savings account.
- Enter the amount of the check you are depositing.
- Click “Front” with the camera to take a picture of the front of your check. Be sure to place the check on a dark, flat surface for best results.
- Align your check between the lines and click the camera button.
- An image of your check will appear. Ensure that you can read the numbers at the bottom and that the check amount as well as the image is legible. Once you are satisfied with the image, click keep picture.
- You now need to take a picture of the back of your check. Make sure you have signed the back and have written “American Bank Mobile Deposit”.
- Align the check between the lines and click the camera button. Ensure that you can read your signature on the back and the image is legible. Once you are satisfied with the image click keep picture.
- Click” Deposit”. This will send your deposit to the bank for processing.
- You may elect to have a confirmation sent to your email address.
- * Please note, funds are not deposited immediately.
- Once the bank has processed your deposit, you will receive another email.
- You must be enrolled in our Internet Banking and have the mobile app downloaded to a camera ready device in order to use this service
- Sign the back of your check as it appears on the front. Write “American Bank Mobile Deposit”. Use black or blue ink.
- Place check on a dark, flat surface for best results.
- Keep hands clear of the check when photographing.
- Make sure the check is not folded or torn.
- Make sure the amount entered matches the written amount on the check.
- Keep the check in a secure location for at least 60 days.
- Make sure you shred or destroy the check after 60 days.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact us at 254-412-2000.
1. Our app is free, but standard rates and fees may apply from your wireless carrier. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google