The positions listed are open to all applicants. If you wish to apply for a position, a completed application must be submitted to the Human Resources Department. American Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in any of positions listed below, please contact us by calling us at 254.412-2000 or by e-mailing our human resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB POSTING MEMORANDUM
April 7, 2014
JOB NUMBER 2014 - 02
The position listed below is open to all applicants. If you wish to apply for this position, a completed application must be submitted to the Human Resources Department.
POSITION: Part Time Human Resources Clerk
LOCATION: East Bank
HOURS: 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Assist Personnel Officer. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly Personnel functions, such as, Timekeeping and Benefit documents, Timekeeping and Payroll Reports and other Personnel related functions. Assist with routine daily office duties and assist with special projects throughout the year as needed.
1. Update timekeeping books on weekly basis.
2. Update benefit notebooks as needed.
3. Prepare documents for New Hires and Terms.
4. Prepare documents for Open Enrollments of Benefits.
5. Prepare benefit packets for distribution on New Hires and Terms.
6. Maintain Personnel files on all American Bank employees.
7. Prepare and distribute timecards and other mail outs as needed.
1. PC Literate with emphasis on Word and Excel Spreadsheets
2. Good basic math and spelling skills
3. Good written and oral communication skills
4. Able to prioritize and organize in office atmosphere
1. High School Graduate or Equivalent
2. At least 5 years office experience
3. Timekeeping experience
This position is now open.