Mobile Remote Deposit
Tap. Snap. Deposit.
Deposit checks fast with your mobile phone.
- Convenient–Save a trip to the branch or ATM.
- Simple–Make a deposit with just a few taps and camera clicks.
- Secure–Rest assured it's as safe as online banking.
- We will charge a one-time setup fee of $5.00 once you are approved.
Try it! Download our app on the App Store℠
Getting started is easy!
- If you are already using our Mobile App, simply click “Deposit Checks” which is now available on your phone.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions and the one time setup fee of $5.00.
- Once you’re approved, you will receive an email and you are ready to deposit checks.
- Sign the back of your check just as you would if you were bringing it to the bank.
- Select your account from the dropdown.
- Enter the amount of the check you are depositing.
- Click “Front” with the camera to take a picture of the front of your check. Be sure to place the check on a dark, flat surface for best results.
- Align your check between the lines and click the camera button.
- An image of your check will appear. Ensure that you can read the numbers at the bottom and that the check amount as well as the image is legible. Once you are satisfied with the image, click keep picture.
- You now need to take a picture of the back of your check. Make sure you have signed the back. Align the check between the lines and click the camera button. Ensure that you can read your signature on the back and the image is legible. Once you are satisfied with the image click keep picture.
- Click” Deposit”. This will send your deposit to the bank for processing.
- You may elect to have a confirmation sent to your email address.
- Once the bank has processed your deposit, you will receive another email.
- You must be enrolled in our Internet Banking and have the mobile app downloaded to a camera ready device in order to use this service
- Sign the back of your check as it appears on the front. Use black or blue ink.
- Place check on a dark, flat surface for best results.
- Keep hands clear of the check when photographing.
- Make sure the check is not folded or torn.
- Make sure the amount entered matches the written amount on the check.
- Keep the check in a secure location for at least 60 days.
- Make sure you shred or destroy the check after 60 days.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact us at 254-412-2000.